Services May Include:
• We customize webinars for small group training "best practices" (instructional delivery, data
analysis, classroom management, and school leadership). This service is also available for on-site large group trainings.
• We provide one-to-one counseling and therapy to adults 18 years of age and older, which
can include data-driven outreach and prevention programs targeting high risk groups. This
service is available via video-conferencing (upon request where appropriate).
• We facilitate on-site motivational presentations (based on requested "theme" by client) to
any staff, youth groups, at graduation ceremonies, high school and college students.
• We also offer on-site religious education and theology through customized webinar
• Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) performs professional tasks with responsibility for
behavioral and emotional development, or clinical aspects including career counseling,
assessment and planning.
• Policy and procedure development to ensure legal compliance and personalized response.
• Guidance and support during emergency and postvention response.